Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Week of Walks - Day 4 Thursday 8-Mar-12

Photobucket
Day 4 Thursday 8-Mar-12
morning meditation by the bay
clouds hang heavy

in muted shades of silver-grey…
Photobucket
rippled water a placid hue
merging soft greens and faded blue…
Photobucket
seagulls float on gentle northerlies
that caress my cheeks as I slowly, deeply breath
in rain-scent
rain-scent and the saltwater aroma

of the sea…

high tide and the bay is still

my steps are unhurried as my senses fill

I drift along with an easy-going breeze

as I set my thoughts and memories free
Photobucket
never do I tire of this vista-
- sea & mountains in an almost perfect blend

floating islands on the north horizon

… I simply long to share it with a friend

for even paradise can be lacking

when every step one takes is taken alone

and every house is just a dwelling

… when my heart has nowhere to call home…

Photobucket

Sharonlee©8-Mar-12

Photobucket
**
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! As though right there as I read and view the spectacular photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks & hugs my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete