Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tuesday Walk

Tuesday Walk
Before the morning heats the day
I wander along a familiar path
bordered by sleepy flowers
and gently nodding grass…
Photobucket
a family of wild pigeons
scurry across my path
to settle in the shade
as I pass…
the youngest one watches me
with what looks like curiosity
so I slow my pace so he
 can remember my face…
Photobucket
around the gentle curve of the bay
I make for ‘my’ flat rock
where small birds play
swooping over the placid water
then back to an overhanging tree
they perform graceful acrobatics
for whoever may pause to see…
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
pristine treasures at my feet
ocean breeze blows through my hair
I give thanks to Mother Earth
for these gifts she shares.
sharonlee©6-Mar-12


Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket

2 comments: