Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mondsy Walk - Morning Moments – A Photoblog

Photobucket

Morning Moments – A Photoblog

The morning was soft and muted… yawning sleepily into a new week
- crossing the highway to the park that wandered around the bay
was easy this time of day-
I was greeted by a familiar view and my favorite fig tree
that stood as guardian over park & bay…
… it was easy to ignore the highway once I was under
the soothing vibrations of the trees…
Photobucket
The ocean smelt briny-fresh as it murmured up the small strip of sand
that almost reached the manicured grass;
I noticed that ‘construction’ of the new section of eco-garden had been completed
and let my feet wander that way… taking in the water feature and newly planted treelings…
… as I meandered along the winding paths I wished they had of kept more native trees
in place of yet more manicured grass;
**
Photobucket
**
Photobucket
I walked to the creek, happy to see that the sporadic rain had dressed
the dry pebbly bed in clear ankle deep water…
… I followed a familiar way- off the cement path that sliced through the well-kept lawns
and into the wilder part of the park…
Photobucket
here the creek was bordered by a tangle of natural foliage
where morning shadows laced on uneven ground….
I sat here for a while
content to exist within the moment.
Photobucket
Sharonlee©
Monday, 5 March, 2012
Photobucket
All Photography by Sharonlee©
Monday, 5 March, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment