Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 3 - Wednesday Walk-Poetry & Photography by sharonlee

Day 3 - Wednesday Walk-Poetry & Photography by sharonlee
Photobucket
Raindrops & Mountain Mist
raindrops & mountain mist
the air is wet & clean
suddenly my world is dressed
in a thousand shades of green…
Photobucket
droplets drip from drenched trees
a playful wind tugs at my hair
hurrying people pass me
they do not pause to share
in Mother Nature’s rain-hued beauty
… they do not even notice it’s there…
Photobucket
I lose myself in mountain mist
I gaze with inner longing-
up there on the wooded slopes
is where my spirit belongs…
Photobucket
for I am mountain maid
my soul comes from a mountain land-
-how I know this, I do not understand
but I know that is where I belong
at peace with the mountain’s song…
Photobucket
raindrops & ripples reflect rainbow tones
as I follow the beach… my footsteps head home
to a simply furnished dwelling
where I live alone…
Photobucket
… to daydream of mountains & raindrops & gossamer mist
and the melody of the waves that whisper & hiss….
Photobucket
sharonlee©7-Mar-12
Photobucket
King Tide
**

Photobucket
Jewels
**

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment