Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 5 Friday Walk

Day 5 Friday Walk
Photobucket
strange how some days are thought-full days;
no underlying reason… no sudden change
… simply filled more with soul-thoughts …
Photobucket
.. I have always followed my own path-
- as much as life will let me
looked to my own sunset
when preconceived notions
and social restrictions allowed me…
Photobucket
I have always found comfort & solace
in the unbleached beauty of the land-
- when man made edifices do not block the view…
and always warmly greet
flowers of every hue….
Photobucket
I think my own thoughts
even though they are often
ridiculed…
and dream my dreams, knowing
few will come true….
Photobucket
but if I keep planting one foot in front of the other
at least I’m getting somewhere….
and who knows what I might see
along the way….
Photobucket
Sharonlee©9-Mar-12
My Friends…. I think I have to stop here at day 5… I think I’ve shown you all there is to see…. post any more would just be reshowing you all the same things… but rest assured I will continue with my morning walks…. it’s what I do lol
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment