Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Silly-Girl-Dreams-of-Yesterday


Silly-Girl-Dreams-of-Yesterday


Photobucket 

***** 
Photobucket

All Art by Sharonlee


Silly-Girl-Dreams-of-Yesterday

starshowers and moonbaths
and dances on the milky way –
wishes on the first star
- silly-girl-dreams of yesterday…

but now my dreams are grounded-
- a hand to hold as I grow old
a free spirit who  lives life
from the depth of his soul…

someone who’ll stand by my side
despite my eccentricities
walk mountain paths with me
and fly with the breeze…

a tender heart with a poets soul
… but a man of inner strength as well
gone are the silly-girl-dreams of yesterday
there are no truths that I won’t tell…

I’m getting old… it’s an honesty I face
but my tomorrows are far from end
I live my life as I do
but I’d rather share it with friend;
Sharonlee©
12-Feb-12


No comments:

Post a Comment