Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Remember the Afterglow


Photobucket
Art by Sharonlee©13-Mar-12


I Remember the Afterglow


I remember how great coffee
use to taste
and how satisfying it was to breathe…

and how it felt when Love was mine
not a fragile wish
on a brittle breeze…

I remember the afterglow
how moist hot skin glides
against moist hot skin…
that gratifying moan
… oh the moan… that went soul-shiver deep…
the sweet lullaby of echoing heartbeats
that lulled me to sleep….


I still remember how it feels…
… to hold hands in winter
and make love in summer…
… how words can flow past midnight
and sighs hold back the dawn…
Sharonlee ©13-Mar-12

2 comments:

  1. beautiful Sharonlee..that was powerful,loving and sensual....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... some things one never forgets.... many thanks for visiting me here Robert.

      Peace

      Delete